DIVISION: Academic Information Services
UNIT: Olson Library
DATE: January 2009
PURPOSE: Define terms and conditions for locker rental
Locker Rental Terms and Conditions
- Fees for locker rental are $25 per semester and $25 for both summer sessions (May – Aug).
- The locker must be emptied and cleaned by the end of finals week (for summer session, the end of the term in August), and anything left in the locker past that date will be removed and disposed of in accordance with University policy. Notices to vacate lockers will be sent out via e-mail a few weeks prior to the deadline. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the e-mail address provided on this agreement is accurate.
- Only the NMU lock issued with this agreement may be used on the locker, and any personal locks will be cut off.
- Northern Michigan University and Academic Information Services will not accept responsibility for damage or loss of the contents of any locker.
- Academic Information Services reserves the right to open a locker with or without the consent of the renter.
- Flammable materials, dangerous chemicals, explosives or weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the lockers, as are illegal or controlled substances.
- Only currently-enrolled Northern Michigan University students may rent a locker.
- Academic Information Services reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time at its discretion.
CONTACT: Academic Information Services/Olson Library - Circulation, (906)-227-2117.