– Journal articles, books, and other resources relating to education--from early childhood to higher education. Views 'education' very broadly and covers areas such as outdoor education, corporate training, speech language therapy, etc. 1966 to present.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
– Over 2 dozen scholarly reference books across a variety of subjects. Brought to you by the State of Michigan via the Michigan eLibrary (http://mel.org).
– Journal articles, books, and other resources across many subjects. Provides a "cited by" feature to indicate other papers containing a source paper as a reference.
– Complete, searchable, full text articles from over 1,000 core scholarly journals. 1878 to the most recent 1-5 years (varies by title).
– Full text of over 1,500 scholarly books and 23,700 book chapters by the American Psychological Association and other publishers. Subject matter covers psychology and psychiatry, and includes the 8-volume Encyclopedia of Psychology (2000).
– Journals, books, and other resources covering psychology and psychological aspects of related disciplines including: anthropology, business, education, law, linguistics, medicine, nursing, pharmacology, physiology, and sociology. 1805 to present.
– Provides access to a variety of legal information, including federal and state case law, the United States Code Annotated, the Code of Federal Regulations, the Federal Register, state statutes and administrative codes, and more. Also included are 900 law journals and reviews.