– Journal articles from more than 8,000 scholarly and general periodicals across all fields of study. Indexing from 1980 to present; full-text from 1989 to present. Brought to you by the State of Michigan via the Michigan eLibrary (http://mel.org).
– A complete web-based automotive diagnosis and repair reference for professional automotive technicians.
– Access to Chilton's car manuals in a comprehensive, simple-to-use database. Includes Technical Service Bulletins and access to a demonstration version of the Delmar ASE Technician Test Preparation (TTP) product.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
– Over 100 scholarly reference books across a variety of subjects. Brought to you by the State of Michigan via the Michigan eLibrary (http://mel.org).
– Journal articles, books, and other resources across many subjects. Provides a "cited by" feature to indicate other papers containing a source paper as a reference.