– Over 80 full-text journals published by small societies and non-commercial publishers. Emphasis on plant, animal, and ecological research. Limited coverage of biomedical, cellular, or molecular biology literature, especially as it relates to humans.
– Provides detailed country surveys containing the latest analytical, statistical and directory data available for over 250 countries and territories.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
– Over 100 scholarly reference books across a variety of subjects. Brought to you by the State of Michigan via the Michigan eLibrary (http://mel.org).
– Journal articles, books, and other resources across many subjects. Provides a "cited by" feature to indicate other papers containing a source paper as a reference.
– A collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. Draws on the connections between the environment and a variety of disciplines such as agriculture, education, law, health and technology.
– Complete, searchable, full text articles from over 1,000 core scholarly journals. 1878 to the most recent 1-5 years (varies by title).
– Science.gov searches over 38 databases and 1,950 selected websites, offering 200 million pages of authoritative U.S. government science information, including research and development results.
– Provides access to a variety of legal information, including federal and state case law, the United States Code Annotated, the Code of Federal Regulations, the Federal Register, state statutes and administrative codes, and more. Also included are 900 law journals and reviews.