– Over 80 full-text journals published by small societies and non-commercial publishers. Emphasis on plant, animal, and ecological research. Limited coverage of biomedical, cellular, or molecular biology literature, especially as it relates to humans.
– Provides detailed country surveys containing the latest analytical, statistical and directory data available for over 250 countries and territories.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
– Over 2 dozen scholarly reference books across a variety of subjects. Brought to you by the State of Michigan via the Michigan eLibrary (http://mel.org).
– Journal articles, books, and other resources across many subjects. Provides a "cited by" feature to indicate other papers containing a source paper as a reference.
– A collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. Draws on the connections between the environment and a variety of disciplines such as agriculture, education, law, health and technology.
– Complete, searchable, full text articles from over 1,000 core scholarly journals. 1878 to the most recent 1-5 years (varies by title).
– Science.gov searches over 38 databases and 1,950 selected websites, offering 200 million pages of authoritative U.S. government science information, including research and development results.