CINAHL Plus with Full Text
– Journals, books, and other resources on subjects including nursing, emergency services, nutrition, occupational therapy, physical therapy, optometry, public health, speech-language pathology & audiology, and surgical technology. 1937 to present.
– Reports, reviews, etc, on healthcare interventions. Provides evidence for and against the effectiveness and appropriateness of treatments (medications, surgery, education, etc) in specific circumstances.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
– Over 2 dozen scholarly reference books across a variety of subjects. Brought to you by the State of Michigan via the Michigan eLibrary (http://mel.org).
– Journal articles, books, and other resources across many subjects. Provides a "cited by" feature to indicate other papers containing a source paper as a reference.
Health Reference Center Academic
– Journal articles, books, and other resources related to nursing, allied health, and personal health information. 1980 to present.
– Complete, searchable, full text articles from over 1,000 core scholarly journals. 1878 to the most recent 1-5 years (varies by title).
– A collection of many core full-text health, nursing, and medical sciences reference books & textbooks.