Gale Virtual Reference Library
– Over 100 scholarly reference books across a variety of subjects. Brought to you by the State of Michigan via the Michigan eLibrary (http://mel.org).
– Journal articles, books, and other resources across many subjects. Provides a "cited by" feature to indicate other papers containing a source paper as a reference.
– Complete, searchable, full text articles from over 1,000 core scholarly journals. 1878 to the most recent 1-5 years (varies by title).
– Journals, books, and anthologies covering scholarly works in philosophy. 1940 to present.
– PhilPapers is a comprehensive index and bibliography of philosophy maintained by the community of philosophers. It also includes an Open Access archive that is integrated with the index to provide access to the full-text of thousands of resources.