– Journal articles, books, and other resources across many subjects. Provides a "cited by" feature to indicate other papers containing a source paper as a reference.
GPO Monthly Catalog
– Provides types of U.S. government documents. Included in the GPO database are congressional reports, hearings, debates, and records; judiciary materials and documents issued by executive departments.
– Complete, searchable, full text articles from over 2,100 core scholarly journals. 1878 to the most recent 1-5 years (varies by title).
– Over 875 journals, newspapers, and other resources relating to the field of law. 1980 to present. Brought to you by the State of Michigan via the Michigan Electronic Library (http://mel.org).
Michigan Legal Forms
– Copies of actual forms and documents in Word format are provided to help users with their legal or business needs. Continuously updated to reflect current state laws, Also includes a law digest, legal questions and answers, and an attorney directory. Michigan residents or Michigan library access only.
– Provides access to a variety of legal information, including federal and state case law, the United States Code Annotated, the Code of Federal Regulations, the Federal Register, state statutes and administrative codes, and more. Also included are 900 law journals and reviews.