– Journal articles, books, and other resources relating to education--from early childhood to higher education. Views 'education' very broadly and covers areas such as outdoor education, corporate training, speech language therapy, etc. 1966 to present.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
– Over 100 scholarly reference books across a variety of subjects. Brought to you by the State of Michigan via the Michigan eLibrary (http://mel.org).
– Journal articles, books, and other resources across many subjects. Provides a "cited by" feature to indicate other papers containing a source paper as a reference.
– Complete, searchable, full text articles from over 1,000 core scholarly journals. 1878 to the most recent 1-5 years (varies by title).
– Sixty full text journals from the American Psychological Association and other publishers. 1985 to present.
– Full text of over 1,500 scholarly books and 23,700 book chapters by the American Psychological Association and other publishers. Subject matter covers psychology and psychiatry, and includes the 8-volume Encyclopedia of Psychology (2000).
– Journals, books, and other resources covering psychology and psychological aspects of related disciplines including: anthropology, business, education, law, linguistics, medicine, nursing, pharmacology, physiology, and sociology. 1805 to present.