– Journal articles, books, and other sources on all aspects of agriculture and allied disciplines, including animal and veterinary sciences, entomology, plant sciences, forestry, aquaculture and fisheries, agricultural economics, and more. 1970 to present.
– Over 80 full-text journals published by small societies and non-commercial publishers. Emphasis on plant, animal, and ecological research. Limited coverage of biomedical, cellular, or molecular biology literature, especially as it relates to humans.
Birds of North America
– Provides detailed scientific information for each of the 716 species of birds nesting in the USA and Canada. Account contents are updated frequently, with online-coordinated contributions from researchers, citizen scientists, and designated reviewers and editors.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
– Over 100 scholarly reference books across a variety of subjects. Brought to you by the State of Michigan via the Michigan eLibrary (http://mel.org).
– Journal articles, books, and other resources across many subjects. Provides a "cited by" feature to indicate other papers containing a source paper as a reference.
– Complete, searchable, full text articles from over 1,000 core scholarly journals. 1878 to the most recent 1-5 years (varies by title).
– Journal articles covering biomedical research and the clinical sciences including nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, pharmacy, allied health, and pre-clinical sciences. Also good coverage of literature in cellular and molecular biology and biochemistry. Mid 1960's to present.