– Journal articles, newspapers, and reports covering all aspects of business. Direct company link to Hoover's company information & analysis. 1971 to present.
– Provides full-text coverage of all business disciplines including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management and strategy, as well as business theory and practice. Analyze company performance and activity, industry events and trends as well as the latest in management, economics and politics. Indexing, abstracts and full-text for nearly 4,000 leading business and trade publications from international, US and regional news sources.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
– Over 100 scholarly reference books across a variety of subjects. Brought to you by the State of Michigan via the Michigan eLibrary (http://mel.org).
– Journal articles, books, and other resources across many subjects. Provides a "cited by" feature to indicate other papers containing a source paper as a reference.
– Complete, searchable, full text articles from over 2,100 core scholarly journals. 1878 to the most recent 1-5 years (varies by title).
– Two separate databases: U.S. Businesses, and U.S. Consumers. U.S. Businesses contains accurate, verified data on 14 million public & private firms, including parent & branches. U.S. Consumers contains records for 203 million people. ReferenceUSA is great for researching companies, market research, or locating people. Continuously updated and current.
– Provides access to a variety of legal information, including federal and state case law, the United States Code Annotated, the Code of Federal Regulations, the Federal Register, state statutes and administrative codes, and more. Also included are 900 law journals and reviews.