CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
– Provides broad coverage of all types of physical science data--melting points, boiling points, heat capacity, vapor pressure, etc.--commonly encountered by scientists and engineers.
– Journal articles, books, and other resources across many subjects. Provides a "cited by" feature to indicate other papers containing a source paper as a reference.
– Journal articles covering biomedical research and the clinical sciences including nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, pharmacy, allied health, and pre-clinical sciences. Also good coverage of literature in cellular and molecular biology and biochemistry. Mid 1960's to present.
Royal Society of Chemistry
– Full text of over 45 journals published by the Royal Society of Chemistry. The journals cover all aspects of chemistry. 1841 to 1996.
– SciFinder provide access to the world's most comprehensive and authoritative source of references, substances and reactions in chemistry and related sciences. In order to access SciFinder you first must register
for an account. This needs to be done on-campus and using your NMU email address. After registering you can gain access to the database by clicking on title link above.