– Journal articles from more than 8,000 scholarly and general periodicals across all fields of study. Indexing from 1980 to present; full-text from 1989 to present. Brought to you by the State of Michigan via the Michigan eLibrary (http://mel.org).
– Journal articles, books, and other resources relating to education--from early childhood to higher education. Views 'education' very broadly and covers areas such as outdoor education, corporate training, speech language therapy, etc. 1966 to present.
– Journal articles, books, and other resources across many subjects. Provides a "cited by" feature to indicate other papers containing a source paper as a reference.
– Complete, searchable, full text articles from over 1,000 core scholarly journals. 1878 to the most recent 1-5 years (varies by title).
Oxford Art Online
– Includes the Benezit Dictionary of Artists
, the Encyclopedia of Aesthetics
, The Oxford Companion to Western Art
, The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Art Terms
, and Grove Art Online
, the foremost scholarly art encyclopedia covering both Western and non-Western art.
Oxford Music Online
– Includes The Oxford Companion to Music
, The Oxford Dictionary of Music
, The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians
, The New Grove Dictionary of Opera
, and The New Grove Dictionary of Jazz
. There are more than 50,000 signed articles and 30,000 biographies contributed by over 6,000 scholars from around the world.
– Full text of over 1,500 scholarly books and 23,700 book chapters by the American Psychological Association and other publishers. Subject matter covers psychology and psychiatry, and includes the 8-volume Encyclopedia of Psychology (2000).
– Journals, books, and other resources covering psychology and psychological aspects of related disciplines including: anthropology, business, education, law, linguistics, medicine, nursing, pharmacology, physiology, and sociology. 1805 to present.
– Provides access to a variety of legal information, including federal and state case law, the United States Code Annotated, the Code of Federal Regulations, the Federal Register, state statutes and administrative codes, and more. Also included are 900 law journals and reviews.