– Journal articles from more than 8,000 scholarly and general periodicals across all fields of study. Indexing from 1980 to present; full-text from 1989 to present. Brought to you by the State of Michigan via the Michigan eLibrary (http://mel.org).
– Journal articles, books, and other resources relating to education--from early childhood to higher education. Views 'education' very broadly and covers areas such as outdoor education, corporate training, speech language therapy, etc. 1966 to present.
– Journal articles, books, and other resources across many subjects. Provides a "cited by" feature to indicate other papers containing a source paper as a reference.
– Complete, searchable, full text articles from over 1,000 core scholarly journals. 1878 to the most recent 1-5 years (varies by title).
Oxford Art Online
– Includes the Benezit Dictionary of Artists
, the Encyclopedia of Aesthetics
, The Oxford Companion to Western Art
, The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Art Terms
, and Grove Art Online
, the foremost scholarly art encyclopedia covering both Western and non-Western art.
Oxford Music Online
– Includes The Oxford Companion to Music
, The Oxford Dictionary of Music
, The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians
, The New Grove Dictionary of Opera
, and The New Grove Dictionary of Jazz
. There are more than 50,000 signed articles and 30,000 biographies contributed by over 6,000 scholars from around the world.
– Full text of over 1,500 scholarly books and 23,700 book chapters by the American Psychological Association and other publishers. Subject matter covers psychology and psychiatry, and includes the 8-volume Encyclopedia of Psychology (2000).
– Journals, books, and other resources covering psychology and psychological aspects of related disciplines including: anthropology, business, education, law, linguistics, medicine, nursing, pharmacology, physiology, and sociology. 1805 to present.