Gale Virtual Reference Library
– Over 2 dozen scholarly reference books across a variety of subjects. Brought to you by the State of Michigan via the Michigan eLibrary (http://mel.org).
– Journal articles, books, and other resources across many subjects. Provides a "cited by" feature to indicate other papers containing a source paper as a reference.
National Criminal Justice Reference Service Abstracts
– Contains journal articles, books, and other resources on the subjects of corrections, courts, drugs, law enforcement, juvenile justice, crime statistics, domestic preparedness, and victims. 1970 to the present.
– Full text of over 1,500 scholarly books and 23,700 book chapters by the American Psychological Association and other publishers. Subject matter covers psychology and psychiatry, and includes the 8-volume Encyclopedia of Psychology (2000).
– Journals, books, and other resources covering psychology and psychological aspects of related disciplines including: anthropology, business, education, law, linguistics, medicine, nursing, pharmacology, physiology, and sociology. 1805 to present.