Adding CatCash to Wildcat Express Card
You can add CatCash to your NMU ID (Widlcat Express Card) via the automated teller located in the lobby of the library ($1 minimum). Additionally, you can add CatCash online with a major credit card. There is a $20.00 minimum deposit when using a credit card. See the instructions below.
- First time users will need to register using your NMUIN (eight-digit NMU Identification Number). Look up NMUIN.
- You will need to confirm your registration before you can login. Check your email after submitting the registration form and click the appropriate link to confirm.
- Login to ManageMyID.com.
- Once logged in, click the "Deposit to Account" link in the left menu and follow the directions.
- You can also have family or friends add CatCash to your WildCat Express Card. Click "Invite to Deposit" and the system will generate a link you can send someone that will allow them to add CatCash to your account.
- In the event that you lose your WildCat Express card, use ManageMyID to report it lost. Your WildCat Express Card will then become inactive, preventing unauthorized use.